design & drawings
- to support planning applications
- for permitted development rights (agricultural barns)
- for residential/commercial conversion of traditional barns
- for landscaping
- for AOC temporary/permanent dwellings
- for access & rights of way
Drawings and plans are required for planning applications for the conversion of rural buildings for various uses, including full residential and commercial. We can also provide drawings to support more conventional applications for permitted development rights applications for agricultural buildings, temporary residential permissions with AOCs and permanent dwellings, as well as landscaping and access plans. Often older rural barns, particularly those that are listed, also require full building surveys to be carried out and submitted with the planning application, with the drawings then adjusted based on the recommendations.